TECHNOSILOS S.n.c di G. Gentili & C. as the Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereinafter 'GDPR', hereby notifies that the aforementioned regulation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that this processing will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
Purposes and legal basis of the data processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes in connection with the implementation of tasks relating to legislative or contractual obligations:
- selection of personnel with a view to establishing an employment relationship.
For the purposes of the aforementioned processing, the Data Controller may become aware of special categories of personal data and more specifically: racial or ethnic origin and health condition. The processing of personal data for these special categories is carried out in compliance with Article 9 of the GDPR.
Data processing method. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- processing by electronic computers;
- manual processing by means of paper archives.
Every instance of processing is carried out in compliance with the procedures set out in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures as provided. Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- HR department.
Disclosure: Your data may be disclosed to external parties to ensure proper management of the employment relationship and in particular, to the following categories of Recipients including all Data Processors duly appointed:
- consultants and freelancers, even in associated form.
Circulation: Your personal data will not be circulated in any way.
Retention Period. Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- The time necessary for the evaluation of the applicant and for a further period of 1 year.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is TECHNOSILOS S.n.c di G. Gentili & C. - Via Piana, 67 - 47032 Capocolle di Bertinoro (FC) - ITALY; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel. + 39 0543 449143, VAT and Tax Code 00742790405.
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction and portability of your personal data as well as the right to object to the processing of personal data that may concern you, and in general, to exercise all the rights provided by the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
UE reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Data Subject
- The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him/her are retained, even if not yet recorded, the transmission of such data in an intelligible form and the possibility of filing a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain the following information:
- source of the personal data;
- purposes of data processing and methods used;
- logic applied to data processing by electronic systems;
- identity of the controller, the processors and the appointed representative under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of the data as the appointed national representative, processors or authorised users.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating and amendment of or, if this is the data subject's interest, additions to the subject's data;
- the deletion, anonymisation or the freezing of data processed in breach of the law, including data that do not need to be retained in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- confirmation that the operations referred to under letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been transmitted or disclosed, unless fulfilment of this obligation proves impossible or entails the application of resources clearly disproportionate with respect to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The data subject is entitled to fully or partially object:
for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the data collection purpose;
to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the dispatch of advertising or direct sales material or for the completion of market research or marketing actions.