- Healthy and safe dust-free working environments.
- Dedicated filtration with dust recovery and zero contamination.
- No product waste.
- Simple, fast, reduced maintenance with easy access.
Effective air filtration downstream of pneumatic conveying systems for granules and powder, storage silos, feeding mixers or containers, bag emptying stations, etc.
The air from pneumatic conveying or removed from the surrounding environment by an aspirator is filtered through the sleeves by synthetic polyester fabric or cartridges.
The sleeves remain free from dust thanks to a timed system of reverse jet cleaning using compressed air. This process is controlled by the opening of the solenoid valves in a cyclical manner.
Filter maintenance is fast and easy. Simply open the wide quick release inspection door and unscrew the sleeves.
- Filtering surfaces from 0.2 to 100 m2.
- Flow rates up to 10,000 m3/h.
- Diameters from ø200 to ø1,500mm.
- Cleaning performed by reverse jet compressed air with programmable sequences.
- Emissions <10mg/m3.
- Complies with the Atex Directive 94/9 / EC.
- Filter media with an antistatic Teflon membrane.