- Short mixing times (1 - 4 min).
- Maximum blend homogeneity with percentages of fats or liquids.
- Excellent reproducibility of batches.
- Minimal wear for reduced maintenance.
- Easy adjustment and replacement of mixing tools.
- Easy cleaning and access to all internal parts.
Mixing solid materials in powder or granules - dry or with liquids or fats added.
The particular shape and rotation speed of these mixing tools create a centrifugal vortex movement which ensures that components with different particle sizes and densities are perfectly mixed and homogenized in the shortest possible time.
- Wear resistant coating.
- Support of agitators with sealing ring and fluxing.
- Liquid injection system.
- Sample collection system.
- PT 100 temperature probes.
- Wide range of mixing tools, ploughshare, paddle, toothed blade, also available with anti-wear coating.
- Fully opening bottom for immediate discharge.
- Direct pneumatic loading.
- Sizes: from 30 to 25,000 liters.
- Motorizations: from 2.0 kW to 300 kW.
- Mixing capacity: from 2 to 20 batches/hour (according to recipe and machine configuration).
- End supports complete with shaft sealing assembly in various versions, with the option of air or nitrogen fluxing.
- Heavy duty mixing chamber in AISI 304L or 316L stainless steel.