- Mixing homogeneity.
- Excellent reproducibility of batches.
- Delicate product treatment.
Production of dry mixtures of dusty materials with low percentages of liquids.
The batch ribbon mixers consist of a rotor shaft with opposing turns housed in a mixing chamber. The external loop conveys the material from the two sides towards the center, while the internal loop transfers the material to the sides to produce convective-style mixing. The product is gently mixed in relatively short timescales.
- Heating/cooling double jacket.
- Liquid injection system.
- Sample collection system.
- Sizes: from 75 to 15,000 liters.
- Motorizations: from 1.1 kW to 45 kW.
- Capacity: from 2 to 8 batches/h. (according to recipe and machine configuration).
- Mixing times: 5-15 min.