Exceptionally hygienic and safe storage of any type of liquid in ideal conditions: temperature, consistency, aseptic, etc.
External or internal storage of bulk liquid raw materials from tankers or in any other form with dedicated loading system. The tanks directly feed production via transfer and dosaging lines.
- Double wall insulation in rock wool and stainless steel.
- Double chamber with liquid circulation for thermostatic control (refrigerant or heating).
- Nitrogen blowing for internal environment inertization.
- Content control through weighing cells and weight display.
- Agitators of various sizes and shapes suitable for the materials stored.
- Internal pressure control.
- Inline filters.
- Structural accessories in stainless steel or aluminium.
- Storage capacity from 5 to 30 m3.
- Diameters made to measure.
- Load capacity up to 30,000l/h.
- Suitable for materials with an apparent specific weight of up to 1.5 kg/dm3.
- Complies with food hygiene regulations (EC regulation 1935/2004).
- Construction complies with DIN 1055 standards and UNI ENV 1991-4 Eurocode.
- Construction material fully recyclable after disposal.