- Completely non-toxic, hygienic, food-grade storage.
- Filtering and breathable fabric requires no additional filters and prevents condensation.
- Customize size to available space.
- Low costs of transport and installation.
Hygienic, food-grade internal storage of bulk raw materials in powder or granule form.
The silo is designed for pneumatic loading of bags and big bags from a tank truck or other dedicated loading system, without the need for additional filters.
Raw materials are blown through the filling pipe and into the silo, with the air filtered by the fabric of the silo roof to ensure safety, hygiene and cleanliness. The vent air may also be ducted to an external filter.
The silo is equipped with controlled extraction systems to feed pneumatic convyeing lines.
- Single or multiple extraction.
- Pressure and level sensors.
- Weight control through weighing cells and LCD display.
- Lump breaker.
- Load safety kit in compliance with ATEX directive.
- Storage capacity from 5 to 65 m3.
- Overall dimensions from 1.5m x 1.5m x h 3.3m to 3.8m x 3.8m x h 7m.
- Load capacity up to 15,000kg/h.
- Support structure in stainless steel or galvanized or painted carbon steel.
- Antistatic fabric according to the CEI CLC TR 50404.
- Complies with food hygiene regulations (EC regulation 1935/2004).
- Complies with Atex Directive 94/9/EC.